Product Marketing Executive London
LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 4,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
We’ve grown our marketing function and investment significantly over the past 12 months and has grown from a team of 1 to 4. We’re now looking for a Product Marketing Executive who will be helping us to tell the world about our innovations!
Working closely with our Head of Marketing and our Product Manager you will define and execute processes that will drive efficient communication, and a higher adoption rate of our new features.
We’ve grown from 300 – 4000+ customers in the last two years, and LoyaltyLion has grown from 8 people to 31 in that time. We’re showing no signs of slowing down, and this year we’re going to grow even more. This is a perfect opportunity to join a growing company and for you to grow with us.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Overseeing development and production of collateral for each stage of the buyer’s journey, including landing pages, blog posts, video content and help documentation/channels
- Owning the communication of new features to customers via newsletters, in-product notifications, webinars etc. and ensure consistency in messaging across all channels
- Driving sales enablement, providing Sales and Partnerships with messaging and sales content/decks
- Managing the marketing of integrations from start to finish, including building messaging, announcing the integration to customers and working with partners on future activities such as case studies
- Working with the Success Team to create customers stories that demonstrate the value of various LoyaltyLion features and integrations
- Working with the Product Manager to ensure that the full product story is being communicated across internal and external channels
- Developing comprehensive knowledge of similar and competing products and find new ways to educate Sales and Success
- Supporting the Product Manager in any product/industry research required to inform the direction of the product road map
- Undertaking research to understand and apply best practice in communicating new features, using larger SaaS success stories such as Intercom / Hubspot as inspiration
What we’re looking for:
- Product marketing experience and demonstrated success in a B2B environment, ideally SaaS
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to translate ‘tech-speak’ into everyday language
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to drive activity across multiple teams
- Track record of delivering compelling collateral and sales materials
- Broad understanding of all marketing channels and tactics (marketing automation – preferably HubSpot, CRM, social marketing, email marketing, SEO and marketing analytics)
- Process driven with experience in communicating the right messages to different customer personas at the right time and via the right channels
- Interested in tech startups
What we offer:
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job.
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays.
- One work from home day per week.
- Flexible working environment.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year.
- Structured career progression – we will lay the tracks for your own personal development.
- Company days out (crazy golf and axe throwing to name a couple)
- Fun working environment in a brand new office in Hatton Garden with a lovely roof terrace.
- Beer on tap and board games!
£25,000 – £35,000 per annum