Marketing Executive - Marketing Operations London
LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 7,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
Backed by Kennet, a SaaS-focused growth stage investor, with over $900 million under management and offices in Silicon Valley and London.
Here at LoyaltyLion we want to make relationships the foundation of commerce.
We’re shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to over 60 in the last three years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 7,000 today!
This is a newly created role in our marketing team, and you will be focussed on marketing and sales alignment. Reporting into our Marketing Operations Lead, you will play a vital part in ensuring our go-to-market strategy delivers high quality leads, with the ultimate aim of converting them.
Marketing operations is a growing specialism, and you will love this role if you are keen to join us at the beginning of our ‘operations journey’ to execute and deliver our go-to-market strategy and you like the sound of having a lot of interaction, and collaboration with our sales team (and the wider marketing team, of course!).
As a LoyaltyLion marketeer, you will educate ecommerce merchants to see loyalty and relationships as their most valuable tool. Nobody works alone and you will solve problems together, with support and empathy from your peers. Standards are high, as the whole business will look to you for loyalty expertise, and being two steps ahead of the rest of the ecommerce ecosystem.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Creating new email marketing sequences and templates using our marketing content, market insights, and briefs from the go-to-market teams
- Contributing when it comes to what LoyaltyLion’s lead follow-up tactics should be, by continually researching and pitching ways to improve our inbound and outbound activity
- Owning and improving our messaging toolkit, ensuring its effective implementation across the business and controlling quality based on team feedback
- Reporting on lead outreach activity KPIs, such as email delivery, open and response rates
- Prospect segmentation to help the sales team personalise their outreach, and help the marketing team improve content creation and distribution
- Optimising our martech stack to improve information sharing between our tools (Hubspot, Close, and Reply.io, along with other channel tools)
- Developing the marketing and sales teams’ relationship by helping implement a positive feedback loop
- Main marketing point of contact for SDRs and BDRs, addressing their day-to-day questions and escalating their feedback to senior team members when required
- Finding new ways to reach our target market by assisting our CRO manager with paid outbound campaigns on social media, especially LinkedIn
- Taking responsibility for email deliverability by ensuring our best practices are followed, and reporting on our spam rate and domain reputation
What we’re looking for:
- Experience building and running email campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic data handling and reporting experience
- Experience creating project briefs, and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects at once
- Technical experience across digital platforms, like CRM and marketing automation tools, as well as LinkedIn
- The ability to collaborate with other members of the marketing team and provide feedback constructively
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, and experience building cross-team relationships based on feedback
- The ability to report effectively, identifying insights and turning them into actions.
What we offer:
Throughout COVID-19 we are working remotely for the time being, although our regular office is located in Farringdon. We’re committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to; onboard smoothly, integrate with teams and feel a part of the team. In addition to this we offer:
- Be part of the the first 75 employees that drive the future growth
- Join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
- Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out and events (virtual for now)
- Home office budget
- Cycle scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Private medical insurance
- WeWork All access and access to an office space throughout COVID
We’re constantly reviewing our perks and benefits and are currently looking to introduce a new set of benefits for the ‘new way of working’ for the time being.
Salary: £28,000 – £33,000 per annum, dependent on experience