We (LoyaltyLion Ltd.) provide our website services to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using our services, you and LoyaltyLion Ltd shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time.
By using the LoyaltyLion websites and any other services of LoyaltyLion Ltd you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms.
Acceptance of the Terms is absolute and applies to you as an account owner regardless of the number of websites contained within your account. You, as the account owner, are solely responsible for all websites within your account and for each site’s adherence to these Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While LoyaltyLion prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that LoyaltyLion cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and that you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human or a registered corporation. Accounts registered by ‘bots’ or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple persons is not permitted.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account (even when activity is generated by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- If, at any time, the billing obligations of any LoyaltyLion service are not met, LoyaltyLion will have the right to disable the services provided.
Member account and password security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify LoyaltyLion of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. LoyaltyLion cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Content ownership and conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not LoyaltyLion, are entirely responsible for all Content that you or any of the users under your account upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. LoyaltyLion does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that you feel is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will LoyaltyLion be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the
Use of information
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
You understand that we use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our services.
You consent that your company name and data collected about your customers’ engagement through the LoyaltyLion Service can be shared publicly. Customer names would be anonymised. As an example, we may state that: “within two months customers signup increased 22%, sales increased 34% and 100 customers were successfully referred.”
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- You understand that implementing LoyaltyLion in a way outside of that officially documented is done entirely at your own risk and is your sole responsibility.
- You understand that LoyaltyLion uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, LoyaltyLion, or any other LoyaltyLion service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of LoyaltyLion.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any LoyaltyLion customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You give LoyaltyLion the right to contact your customers, for example to inform them that they are only 100 points away from a reward.
- LoyaltyLion does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that LoyaltyLion shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service, including but not limited to how you reward customer activity (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of LoyaltyLion to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LoyaltyLion and govern your use of the Service.