LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 small and medium sized retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. An experience where customers feel valued, rather than just another number.
It’s been an incredible two years for LoyaltyLion. We closed $12.5m early last year and another $12m this year, and we’ve grown from 40 employees to over 100. We’ve built out our Leadership team, recruiting a CTO, CFO and Director of Product amongst other senior hires and we continue to scale quickly, achieving spots in both the Deloitte Fast 50 and the FT1000. This is just the beginning of our inflection point.
Our Sales Development channel is the largest in the business and has been growing steadily year-on-year for multiple years. Having secured a sizeable additional round of funding in the last few months we’re looking to rapidly scale our Sales Development efforts so that we can 4X the ARR delivered by this channel over the next 2 years.
You’ll immediately have responsibility for a team of 40, with 4 line managers, with the mission to grow the team to 100+ over the next two years. In addition to your core responsibilities you’ll have the opportunity to work at the Board level as well as play a key role in our future fund raising conversations
• Held a lead role in a Sales Development function for 3+ years
• Scaled Sales Development from low millions to around $10+ million per year
• Significant experience selling into the SMB market (ACV $10-20k)
• Extensive success using email as the principal engagement tool with prospects (our SAM is huge so your team will be contacting 10k accounts at any given time). You must have an excellent understanding of designing, implementing and refining cadences (email, social, LinkedIn etc.) that drives a significant percentage of a business revenue
• Managed a total team size of 60+, with at least 4 managers Has a clear framework for building a high performance culture within teamsPassionate about enabling SDRs to progress onto becoming AEs
Leadership that inspires confidence:
• Your peers and reports will speak highly of your ability to help them accomplish their goals. Your reports will say you brought focus and clarity to their work and provided what they needed to accomplish their goals
• You’re an exceptional coach – your team can work with autonomy and independence while feeling supported. You coach and mentor your team members to become the sales leaders of tomorrow
• Our values are second nature – delivery over deliberation, get uncomfortable and grow, team before ego and personally accountable are terms that resonate with you and embody your work ethos
• You’re passionate about unit economics and use data to drive decisions – you’re highly KPI and metric driven
• You’re on a relentless quest to understand how Sales Development activities drive revenue growth. You always want to know what’s working and why and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to find out exactly what is going on
Who wouldn’t like this job:
• If you get your kicks from Enterprise sales then this is unlikely to be a role that you would love
• If you enjoy running teams rather than the process of building them then pause to consider whether this is right for you as the first couple of years will involve constant team building/forming
What does success look like in year 1?
• Able to clearly identify what works and has the entire team focused on the winning formula
• Identified a clear and credible path to double revenues in 2023
• Has the management layer and playbooks in place to significantly scale hiring without disrupting the day-to-day performance of the team
We’re currently operating on a hybrid model, with a mix of home and office-based work from our new HQ on Fleet Street!
In addition to this we offer:
• Remote and flexible working
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 5 days holiday over into the next holiday year
• Company days out and events, and team socials
• Home office budget
• Cycle scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Private medical insurance
• Competitive learning and development budget
• The opportunity to join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it, the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
• Macbook, magic keyboard, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job