Senior Marketing Executive (CRO Specialist) London
LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 6,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
Here at LoyaltyLion we’re shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to 50 in the last two years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 6,000 today!
Within these last three years, LoyaltyLion has built a strong demand generation function, and the marketing team has grown from a team of one to a team of five! This is a newly-created role in our marketing function, and will completely own our CRO with a lot of room to make this role your own.
You will own the optimisation of our digital channels. We bring in a good number of leads; our next challenge is to get more of those leads to take action and convert across each of our platforms – the main ones being our website, Intercom, the Shopify Appstore. That’s where you come in! We will look to you to create an ongoing plan of action for increasing inbound conversion rates across 2021.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Using a variety of tools to map and analyse the customer journey on LoyaltyLion.com
- Taking ownership of LoyaltyLion digital channels, such as the Shopify Appstore and PPC ads, and explore ways to improve conversion rates across other key lead generation channels
- Taking ownership of email workflows, driving increased engagement and conversion
- Taking ownership of and optimising our on-site communications
- Successfully implementing A/B multivariate testing across LoyaltyLion channels, and reporting back on results to educate the wider team
- Taking ownership of our GDPR-compliance, ensuring that all those who convert on our website do so in a way that is in line with rules and regulations
- Working with external parties to ensure that projects are delivered on-time and on-brief.
What we’re looking for:
- Considerable experience in a B2B business, either agency or in-house (preferably Saas)
- Technical experience across digital platforms, such as WordPress, Hubspot, and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of usability testing and data tools, such as Hotjar, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio
- Proven track record in conversion rate optimisation and split testing for B2B businesses (ideally SaaS)
- Experience and knowledge of key digital inbound channels including SEO/PPC
- The ability to collaborate with other members of the marketing team and provide feedback constructively
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal parties and external suppliers
- The ability to report effectively, identifying insights and turning them into actions.
What we offer:
Throughout COVID-19 we are working remotely for the time being, although our regular office is located in Farringdon. We’re committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to; onboard smoothly, integrate with teams and feel a part of the team. In addition to this we offer:
- Be part of the the first 75 employees that drive the future growth
- Join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out and events (virtual for now)
- Home office budget
- Cycle scheme
- WeWork All access and an office space (post lockdown).
We’re constantly reviewing our perks and benefits and are currently looking to introduce a new set of benefits for the ‘new way of working’ for the time being.
Salary: £30,000 – £36,000 per annum, dependent on experience