LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spending. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
We’re a Deloitte Fast 50 company that recently raised $12.5m from Kennet, a SaaS-focused growth stage investor and we’ve grown from 40 to nearly 100 employees in the last year, and that’s just the beginning for us (we’ll be 150+ in 2022).
The role of an AE manager is to ensure their reps hit individual and team revenue quotas. The role will work closely with the VP of sales to run sales reports, develop sales strategy and help push deals through the sales pipeline in order to hit our revenue targets.
• Manage a team of 8 Account Executives
• Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
• Drive lead penetration, high activity standards and pipeline management
• Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, forecasts and closed-deals to ensure quote attainment
• Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance
• Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
• Coaching is central to our values and will be a core element of the role. It’s essential that you have a track record of developing reps and experience with the GROW model is ideal.
• Ability to troubleshoot when it comes to bottlenecks, low performance and blockers to team output
• You understand the difference between training, coaching and mentoring and are able to deploy the right method of learning at the appropriate time
• You are able to engage with, incentivise and motivate a team on a 1:1 and 1 to many basis
• Full sales cycle knowledge with opinions on sales methodologies, outbounding and sales techniques
• An investor in people, who knows that a measure of their success will be their team members success
• Actively involve your team in strategy and seek feedback when relevant
• Ability to mobilise a team, align them with strategic goals and generate significant buy-in from team members
• Ability to retain and build a cohesive sales team
• Always able to forecast your teams performance for at least the next quarter
• Ability to manage upwards, advocate for and enable their team
• You work well in a truly collaborative team environment (it’s not sales vs. marketing, it’s sales and marketing)
We are currently operating on a hybrid model, with a mix of home and office-based work from our new HQ on Fleet Street!
In addition to this we offer:
Salary – £65,000-85,000 + double OTE