LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 small and medium sized retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. An experience where customers feel valued, rather than just another number.
It’s been an incredible two years for LoyaltyLion. We closed $12.5m early last year and another $12m this year, and we’ve grown from 40 employees to over 100. We’ve built out our Leadership team, recruiting a CTO, CFO and Director of Product amongst other senior hires and we continue to scale quickly, achieving spots in both the Deloitte Fast 50 and the FT1000. This is just the beginning of our inflection point.
We’re looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to help us build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, technical infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. You will help the marketing, sales and CS team to maximize their sales and attainment through operational improvements, reporting, data streams and KPIs. You will support the Revenue Operations Lead with forecasting, territory planning & management as well as their business review cadence. You are a trusted partner of the GTM team and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the commercial organization.
• Find, document and implement highly creative solutions to problems using a wide range of technologies and applications
• Champion and educate on the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our sales, marketing and customer success data
• Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue
• Collaborate and manage communication with end users and stakeholders to understand the details of a business problem, it’s impact on the business and the desired outcome the team wishes to achieve
• Support Revenue Operations Lead in analysis and investigation to reveal root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommended paths forward
• Work across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders in the GTM team
• Support and manage the development of projects, measuring the real impact of solutions and adapting as necessary to overcome unexpected roadblocks or other obstacles
• Manage cross-functional stakeholders to support company-wide initiatives and move the needle on revenue growth
• Intermediate Salesforce experience; Salesforce Administrator required with working knowledge of Service Cloud
• 3+ years experience in a System Administrator
• Experience with best-in-class CRM and related tools in the Marketing, Sales & Customer Success tech stack for SaaS companies (e.g. Salesloft, Hubspot, Zoom, PlanHat, GainSight, etc.), with a desire to learn how to become an expert
• Understanding of key SaaS Sales, Marketing, and CS concepts and how they work in practice (e.g. MEDDIC, Challenger Sale/Customer)
• Experience building CS health scores and revenue retention
• Able to identify business processes, with the aim of clearly illustrating pain points, and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes
• Have managed and implemented numerous Salesforce initiatives
• Detailed understanding of the SaaS technology landscape
• Experience in GTM functions in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
• Quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics
• Proficiency in Excel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Curious, independent, rigorous and proactive kind of a person
• Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
• Excellent team player, and strong attention to details
We’re currently operating on a hybrid model, with a mix of home and office-based work from our new HQ on Fleet Street!
In addition to this we offer:
• Remote and flexible working
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 5 days holiday over into the next holiday year
• Company days out and events, and team socials
• Home office budget
• Cycle scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Private medical insurance
• Competitive learning and development budget
• EMI options scheme
• The opportunity to join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it, the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
• Macbook, magic keyboard, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
Salary: £55,000-£70,000 (depending on experience)