Product Marketing Manager - LoyaltyLion London
LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 7,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
Backed by Kennet, a SaaS-focused growth stage investor, with over $900 million under management and offices in Silicon Valley and London.
Here at LoyaltyLion we want to make relationships the foundation of commerce. We’re shaking up the way e-commerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to over 60 in the last three years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 7,000 today!
It’s an exciting time to be working at LoyaltyLion. We are regularly releasing exciting innovations that are taking our platform to the next level. Now, we’re looking for someone to help us tell the world about those innovations as creatively as possible. Product Marketing is a relatively new function within the business with plenty of scope to grow, so there is room to take the lead and make your mark within this role.
Working closely with the Product Manager and Head of Marketing and collaborating with the Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success teams, you’ll take ownership for the story behind our developments. Through thorough research, data-driven analysis and great storytelling you’ll define and execute processes that will drive platform adoption, while creating and communicating fantastic customer stories that power each of our Go To Market teams.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Taking ownership of Product Marketing, evaluating and redeveloping the vision and value statements around our product, disseminating key messaging to other teams and monitoring it’s effective usage
- A strong internal communications strategy that ensures buy in to Product Marketing approach, messaging and materials at all levels of the company
- Developing comprehensive knowledge of similar and competing products and building on product messaging that sets us apart from others in the market and clearly communicates our points of differentiation
- Developing sales enablement collateral and tools that facilitate the selling process, and training other teams on the best way of using these materials
- Obtaining insights into the usage of current features and identifying untapped opportunities
- Owning the communication of new features to customers via newsletters, in-product notifications, webinars etc. and ensuring consistency in messaging across all channels
- Managing the marketing of features and integrations from start to finish, including building messaging, announcing to customers and ongoing activity such as user adoption and case studies
- Working with the Success Team to find innovative ways to tell customers stories that demonstrate the value of various LoyaltyLion features and integrations
- Ensuring that there is a consistent feedback loop between us and our customers, collating and sharing customer insights and feedback so that they can be utilised across the wider business
- Supporting the Product Manager in any product/industry research required to inform the direction of the product road map
- Undertaking research to understand and apply best practice in communicating new features, using larger SaaS success stories such as Intercom / Hubspot as inspiration
What we’re looking for:
- 5-6 years product marketing experience and demonstrated success in a B2B environment, ideally SaaS
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to translate ‘tech-speak’ into everyday language
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to drive activity across multiple teams
- Track record of delivering compelling collateral and sales materials
- The ability to take data and turn it into interesting insight
- Some experience in managing others, with a view to one day leading a small Product Marketing team
- Broad understanding of all marketing channels and tactics (marketing automation – preferably HubSpot, CRM, social marketing, email marketing, SEO and marketing analytics)
- Process driven with experience in communicating the right messages to different customer personas at the right time and via the right channels
What we offer:
Throughout COVID-19 we are working remotely for the time being, although our regular office is located in Farringdon. We’re committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to; onboard smoothly, integrate with teams and feel a part of the team. In addition to this we offer:
- Be part of the the first 75 employees that drive the future growth
- Join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
- Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out and events (virtual for now)
- Home office budget
- Cycle scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Private medical insurance
- WeWork All access and access to an office space throughout COVID
We’re constantly reviewing our perks and benefits and are currently looking to introduce a new set of benefits for the ‘new way of working’ for the time being.
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience