Partner Marketing Executive - LoyaltyLion London
LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 7,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
Backed by Kennet, a SaaS-focused growth stage investor, with over $900 million under management and offices in Silicon Valley and London.
Here at LoyaltyLion we want to make relationships the foundation of commerce.
We’re shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to over 75 in the last three years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 7,000 today!
LoyaltyLion has built a strong reputation in the ecommerce ecosystem, with great relationships with agencies and tech partners alike. Our marketing function is key to both building our merchant audiences, and supporting our Partnerships team in their commercial goals.
As a Partner Marketing Executive at LoyaltyLion you will bridge the Marketing and Partnerships teams, to drive the best possible results across both functions. Using our existing partner relationships and always taking the chance to build new ones, you will ensure that our marketing calendar is consistently full of great co-marketing opportunities. You will also ensure that our Partnerships team have all the collateral they need to better communicate with partners, and present LoyaltyLion’s offering as effectively as possible to drive their conversations forward.
As the owner of LoyaltyLion’s partner marketing function, your main focus will be to facilitate and create deep connections between us and our partners.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Building and maintaining great relationships with marketers across agency and technology partners and Shopify experts
- Proactively seeking and securing co-marketing opportunities with partners across the ecommerce ecosystem
- Evaluating and executing partner events to place LoyaltyLion in front of the right agency audiences
- Monitoring partner and competitor marketing activity to identify new opportunities or partners to pursue
- Assisting the partnerships team with a regular comms rhythm to share and promote LoyaltyLion content, features and general news to partners
- Identifying opportunities to place LoyaltyLion in blogs or roundups of platforms in our ecosystem
- Building and maintaining personas for our partner audiences
- Working with the partnerships team to create collateral that gets partners excited about working with LoyaltyLion
- Supporting the partnerships team with reporting and assessing the success of co-marketing and partner activity
- Improving and maintaining the presence of partners on LoyaltyLion’s website and partner portal
- Representing LoyaltyLion as a spokesperson at industry or partner webinars or events
What we’re looking for:
- Great communication skills, with an innate ability to build relationships both in-person and via written comms
- A good writer who can turn key brand messages into strong yet succinct marketing materials
- A proactive nature, going out and seeking co-marketing opportunities
- Creativity and a passion for finding new and innovative ways to connect with partners and win co-marketing opportunities
- The ability to evaluate and prioritise co-marketing activities and day to day tasks according to impact an effort
- Comfortable with marketing tools such as Hubspot which will help you to carry out and report on the success of your activities
- A team player who will be able to work with the rest of the Marketing team and identify opportunities to build their work into your own approach
- It would be incredibly advantageous to have good knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem and pre-existing relationships with marketers in partner businesses
What we offer:
Throughout COVID-19 we are working remotely for the time being, although our regular office is located in Farringdon. We’re committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to; onboard smoothly, integrate with teams and feel a part of the team. In addition to this we offer:
- Be part of the the first 75 employees that drive the future growth
- Join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
- Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out and events (virtual for now)
- Home office budget
- Cycle scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Private medical insurance
- WeWork All access and access to an office space throughout COVID
We’re constantly reviewing our perks and benefits and are currently looking to introduce a new set of benefits for the ‘new way of working’ for the time being.
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience