Marketing Manager - Demand Generation London
LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 6,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
Here at LoyaltyLion we’re shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business with our loyalty platform. We’ve grown from a company of 8 awesome people to 50 awesome people in the last three years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 7000 today!
Over the past two years, LoyaltyLion has built a strong demand gen function. Through a variety of channels, we bring in a good number of leads that go on to book demos or install. Our next challenge is to maintain steady growth in lead generation, whilst significantly increasing conversion across each of our platforms – our website, Intercom, the Shopify Appstore and more.
We are looking for a marketer with strong skills in managing and optimising digital demand generation channels to take the lead. As the overall owner of LoyaltyLion’s inbound demand generation function, your main focus will be to generate and convert more inbound leads.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for lead generation across multiple channels and partners, consistently growing the number of inbound leads generated
- Managing the on-time and on-budget delivery of lead gen activity, including day-to-day management of others in the team who feed into inbound demand gen campaigns
- Reporting on the success of inbound demand gen activity, and make decisions on which activities to test/continue/invest more in/cease using the information gathered
- Working with other members of the Marketing team to continually optimise and improve our existing inbound marketing activity, helping them to get more webinar signups/content downloads etc,
- Using a variety of tools and technologies to map and analyse the customer journey on LoyaltyLion.com, and identify opportunities for improvement/areas of friction
- Taking ownership of LoyaltyLion digital channels such as the Shopify Appstore and PPC ads and explore ways to improve conversion rates across other key lead gen channels
- Taking ownership of email workflows, driving increased engagement and conversion from those who have already engaged but not yet converted to a demo
- Implementing A/B or multivariate testing across LoyaltyLion channels, successfully reporting back on results to educate the wider team and ensure maximum insight is gained from experiments
- Briefing and managing external parties such as our WordPress agency to ensure that optimisation tests and projects are delivered on-time and on-brief
What we’re looking for:
- A proven track record in running and evaluating inbound demand generation activities including events, webinars, and key digital channels such as SEO/PPC
- Technical experience across digital platforms such as WordPress, Hubspot, Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of usability testing and data tools such as Hotjar, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Proven track record in conversion rate optimisation and split testing for B2B businesses (ideally SaaS)
- Experience managing team members or agencies to deliver campaigns on-time and on-brief
- The ability to collaborate with other members of the marketing team and provide feedback constructively
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal parties and external suppliers
- The ability to report effectively, identifying insights and turning them into actions
What we offer:
Throughout COVID-19 we are working remotely for the time being, although our regular office is located in Farringdon. We’re committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to; onboard smoothly, integrate with teams and feel a part of the team. In addition to this we offer:
- Be part of the the first 75 employees that drive the future growth
- Join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out and events (virtual for now)
- Home office budget
- Cycle scheme
- WeWork All access and an office space (post lockdown).
We’re constantly reviewing our perks and benefits and are currently looking to introduce a new set of benefits for the ‘new way of working’ for the time being.
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience