LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spending. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
We’re a Deloitte Fast 50 company that recently raised $12.5m from Kennet, a SaaS-focused growth stage investor and we’ve grown from 40 to nearly 100 employees in the last year, and that’s just the beginning for us (we’ll be 150+ in 2022).
You will be joining a business that is on a significant, international growth trajectory. We are looking for someone ambitious, adaptable and eager to grow with the business. You also feel comfortable in and can make sense of unstructured environments. You ‘bite off more than you can chew’ and have a ‘make it happen’ attitude, with low ego.
You will help the Financial Controller streamline accounting functions and operations, and solve problems quickly as they arise, ensuring the LoyaltyLion team can focus on delivering value to our customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to break into a Finance role in a high growth, global software company.
●Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are accurately recorded
● Manage Accounts Receivable, issue invoices and deal with contractual queries
● Manage Accounts Payable, prepare payments and perform reconciliations
● Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to accounting standards
● Assist with the review of expenses, payroll records and other items as required
● Assist with the preparation of various government reporting requirements and tax filings
● Prepare KPI reports where required
● Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of monthly and yearly closings
● Get involved with other accounting projects as they arise
● One year post qualification experience
● Excellent organising abilities
● Great attention to detail
● Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
● Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
● Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Document Suite
● Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
● BCc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field
We are currently operating on a hybrid model, with a mix of home and office-based work from our new HQ on Fleet Street!
In addition to this we offer:
• Be part of the first 100 employees that drive the future growth
• Join at a major inflection point – eCommerce is booming and with it, the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
• Macbook, magic keyboard, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
• Remote and flexible working
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
• Company days out and events, and team socials
• Home office budget
• Cycle scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Private medical insurance