Director Of Partnerships London
LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 7,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
Here at LoyaltyLion we want to make relationships the foundation of commerce.
We’re shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to 50 in the last two years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 7,000 today!
We’re looking for a VP of Partnerships to triple the size of our Partnerships team in 2021, whilst simultaneously raising standards in order to build the best partner program in our ecosystem. Our people are incredibly important to us and without them we wouldn’t have seen the incredible growth that we have seen in the last year. Not only will you be building the team and setting strategic direction, you will invest in your team and work with them to build a best in class high performing partnerships team.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Generating new business through strategic relationships
- Setting strategic direction for partnerships
- Managing and growing the partnership team
- Analysing and refining our approach with a keen eye on ROI and opportunity cost
- Identifying new business growth opportunities
- Representing LoyaltyLion externally via speaking opportunities and events
- Managing, and supporting our existing Partnerships Manager
- Making sure we deliver value to our 300+ agency and technology partners worldwide
What we’re looking for:
- Proven strategic relationship building experience, and experience of closing in a commercial role
- Ideally you will have experience of, or exposure to the ecommerce ecosystem
- Significant experience in setting the strategic vision for a team and then demonstrable success executing against that vision
- Experience managing and growing a function. This is just the beginning for our Partnerships team. We need you to at least double the size of the team in the first four months of the year, whilst chasing aggressive targets and maintaining the distinctive LoyaltyLion culture. It’s not a role for the faint of heart
- A strong revenue mindset. Establishing meaningful relationships in our ecosystem is essential; but you judge success by the numbers attributable to you and your team
- Data as your default. Gut feel is great (sometimes it’s all you have!), but your default position is to look at the data. You should be as comfortable in an excel sheet (or equivalent) as you are at a partner ‘meet and greet’
- We need you to hit the ground running. There will be a comprehensive onboarding plan and support available but this is not a role that you can grow into over 6-12 months. We need you to be contributing meaningfully in month 1.
What we offer:
Throughout COVID-19 we are working remotely for the time being, although our regular office is located in Farringdon. We’re committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to; onboard smoothly, integrate with teams and feel a part of the team. In addition to this we offer:
- Be part of the the first 75 employees that drive the future growth
- Join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out and events (virtual for now)
- Home office budget
- Cycle scheme
- WeWork All access and access to an office space throughout COVID.
We’re constantly reviewing our perks and benefits and are currently looking to introduce a new set of benefits for the ‘new way of working’ for the time being.
£65,000 – £75,000 per annum