LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spending. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
We’ve grown from 40 to over 90 employees in the last year and that’s just the beginning for us (we’ll be 150+ in 2022).
This is a great opportunity to take responsibility for key channels and make a big impact within a growing Demand Generation function. As a Digital Marketing Manager at LoyaltyLion, you will use your skills to drive future growth through top of funnel marketing channels.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with expert organisation and time management skills, seeking to ambitiously grow the company. You are a growth-minded individual with proven skills in agency management and digital marketing strategy.
• Ownership of PPC channel performance, strategizing the success of our most crucial marketing channels and continually improving their performance through a rigorous testing program
• Expanding the organic presence of loyaltylion.com and owning the success of our SEO strategy, improving the rankings on strategic keywords and overseeing technical onsite adjustments to grow organic leads
• Briefing PPC tests to the digital agency, analysing test performance, and adjusting PPC strategy based on test outcomes
• Working closely with the Website Optimisation Executive to improve conversion of organic and paid traffic
• Working closely alongside agency to successfully test and grow new lead generation channels
• Day-to-day management of, and communication with SEO and PPC agency, including the reporting on and communication of revenue performance
• Providing revenue reporting to the agency on a consistent basis, consistently striving to improve SEO and PPC reporting and evaluation
• Reporting internally on PPC and SEO channel ROI, with direct involvement in quarterly goal setting and forecasting
• Previous performance marketing experience
• High level of comfort with business analytics and statistics, comfortable with numbers and assessing performance data
• High level of comfort in Google Analytics or a similar web analytics platform
• Proven skills in agency management with excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly and concisely communicate internal priorities and goals
• Proven ability to strategically grow organic (SEO) and paid (PPC) audiences
• Comfortable with WordPress or a similar CMS
• Experience managing a LinkedIn ads strategy
• Experience using HubSpot reporting tools
• Experience using SEMrush
• App Store marketing experience, preferably in Shopify, BigCommerce, or Magento app stores
• B2B SaaS experience a plus
• Line management experience
We are currently operating on a hybrid model, with a mix of home and office-based work from our new HQ on Fleet Street!
In addition to this we offer:
• Be part of the first 100 employees that drive the future growth
• Join at a major inflection point – eCommerce is booming and with it, the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
• Macbook, magic keyboard, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
• Remote and flexible working
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
• Company days out and events, and team socials
• Home office budget
• Cycle scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Private medical insurance