LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 small and medium sized retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. An experience where customers feel valued, rather than just another number.
It’s been an incredible two years for LoyaltyLion. We closed $12.5m early last year and another $12m this year, and we’ve grown from 40 employees to over 100. We’ve built out our Leadership team, recruiting a CTO, CFO and Director of Product amongst other senior hires and we continue to scale quickly, achieving spots in both the Deloitte Fast 50 and the FT1000. This is just the beginning of our inflection point.
As an Onboarding CSM you will be the first point of contact for our merchants, delivering the best in class training to ensure our customers use the relevant product features to achieve their objectives while offering support during their first steps with us.
• Developing a deep understanding of your client’s objectives
• Deliver best-in-class strategic training focusing on the relevant features that will help our merchants achieve their objectives
• Work closely across the CS department including Support, CS, and Account Management to ensure your client receives the best service possible
• Ensure problems are effectively escalated and effective support is provided as needed.
• Promote change, process, and best practices
• You’ll engage with our development, marketing, and sales teams to ensure smooth customer journeys and experiences
• 12+ Months of Experience in SaaS/Technology with a desire to grow in the space
• You have proven experience working with a high volume portfolio of customers
• High level of empathy, with the ability to build relationships quickly and understand client needs
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• You’re highly organised and can manage multiple projects confidently
• You’re inquisitive and curious and enjoy looking for ways to improve processes
• Highly self-motivated with an intrinsic desire to develop yourself
• You have excellent attention to detail
We’re currently operating on a hybrid model, with a mix of home and office-based work from our new HQ on Fleet Street!
In addition to this we offer:
• Remote and flexible working
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 5 days holiday over into the next holiday year
• Company days out and events, and team socials
• Home office budget
• Cycle scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Private medical insurance
• Competitive learning and development budget
• EMI options scheme
• The opportunity to join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it, the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
• Macbook, magic keyboard, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job