LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 small and medium sized retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. An experience where customers feel valued, rather than just another number.
It’s been an incredible two years for LoyaltyLion. We closed $12.5m early last year and another $12m this year, and we’ve grown from 40 employees to over 100. We’ve built out our Leadership team, recruiting a CTO, CFO and Director of Product amongst other senior hires and we continue to scale quickly, achieving spots in both the Deloitte Fast 50 and the FT1000. This is just the beginning of our inflection point.
Our Customer Success team is looking for another Customer Success Manager to join our mid-market team to join us in our mission of making relationships the foundation of commerce.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing your own book of business and ensuring our customers are continuously seeing the value that we are able to deliver from our products and services.
You’ll work closely with our account management team to drive our Net Retention Rate, through the delivery of renewals and upsells throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
• You will deliver a best in class experience to our customers by providing continuous support in the forms of meetings and email support
• You will work with and advise merchants on managing their existing loyalty strategy to get more from their program (don’t worry we’ll train you!)
• You’ll encourage our customers to adopt new features
• You’ll collate feedback from our customers on what is and isn’t working so well with our product and service
• Along with the mid-market team, you’ll work to continuously improve our offering by actively looking for and delivering improvements to our current processes
• You’ll work closely with marketing to drive advocacy in the form of testimonials and case studies
• You’ll partner with our account management team to deliver on renewals and upsells throughout the customer’s journey
• You’ll engage with our development, marketing and sales teams to ensure smooth customer journeys and experiences
• You have 12+ months of experience in a similar Customer Success/ customer-facing role
• You have fantastic written and verbal communication skills
• You have proven experience working with a high volume portfolio of customers
• You have an Analytical mind – you’ll be advising on points and rewards for each loyalty program and will need to be comfortable discussing ROI with your portfolio of merchants
• You’re a people person with a natural collaborative mindset, great at building strong working relationships across teams and managing different stakeholders
• You’re highly organised and can manage multiple projects confidently
• You have excellent attention to detail
• You’re inquisitive and curious and enjoy looking for ways to improve processes
We’re currently operating on a hybrid model, with a mix of home and office-based work from our new HQ on Fleet Street!
In addition to this we offer:
• Remote and flexible working
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 5 days holiday over into the next holiday year
• Company days out and events, and team socials
• Home office budget
• Cycle scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Private medical insurance
• Competitive learning and development budget
• EMI options scheme
• The opportunity to join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it, the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
• Macbook, magic keyboard, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job