Senior Customer Success Manager London
LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 4,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
As our next Customer Success Manager and you will be joining a team that loves surprising and delighting our customers constantly.
This love of delighting our customers and the time that we invest in them are the reasons that we have achieved a 97% renewals rate in 2018. This year we have challenged ourselves to 98%.
Ambitious, right? Well we think it might be possible with you.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Advising merchants on their loyalty launch strategy (don’t worry we will train you!)
- Speaking with larger merchants on a quarterly basis to provide loyalty recommendations
- Devising ways to engage with smaller merchants via a one-to-many approach
- Agreeing contract renewals
- Suggesting innovative ways to delight clients
- Joining industry-wide discussions about the future of loyalty
- Advocating for LoyaltyLion at external industry events
- Answering ad-hoc questions
What we’re looking for:
Some of the attributes we consider necessary for success include:
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Comfort shifting focus at short notice
- Impeccable communication, both written and verbal
- Rapport-building, easily and especially in difficult situations
- Detail-oriented and precise; numerically accurate
Suitable applicants may have previous experience in the following roles:
- Account Manager for a SaaS business
- Customer Support for a highly transactional e-commerce website
- Customer Success for an online marketplace
- Client support for a B2B2C business
What we offer:
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job.
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays.
- One work from home day per week.
- Flexible working environment.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year.
- Structured career progression – we will lay the tracks for your own personal development.
- Company days out (crazy golf and axe throwing to name a couple)
- Fun working environment in a brand new office in Hatton Garden with a lovely roof terrace.
- Beer on tap and board games!
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000+ per annum (dependent on experience)