LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, driving growth through long-lasting customer relationships that go beyond price or logistics. Relationships built on emotional connections, aligned values and great customer experiences.
We’re a Deloitte Fast 50 company that recently raised $12.5m from Kennet, a SaaS-focused growth stage investor and we’ve grown from 40 to over 100 employees in the last year, and that’s just the beginning for us (we’ll be 150+ in 2022).
The support engineer role
As Application Support Engineer, you’ll be responsible for second line support for our product. Working closely with our Success and Engineering teams, as well as other Application Support Engineers.
As an added bonus you might have:
We are currently operating on a hybrid model, with a mix of home and office-based work from our new HQ on Fleet Street!
In addition to this we offer:
• Join at a major inflection point – eCommerce is booming and with it, the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
• Macbook, magic keyboard, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
• Remote and flexible working
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
• Company days out and events, and team socials
• Home office budget
• Cycle scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Private medical insurance