LoyaltyLion was invited to present at Retail Recharged, an intimate retail event attended by the UK’s leading retailers and technology providers.
We’re proud to say that the audience voted LoyaltyLion ‘the most innovative adaptive marketing technology’.
Key speakers included Simon Calver (Chairman of Moo.com, ex CEO of LOVEFiLM and Mothercare), Alessandro Carnicella (The new Brand and Business Development Director at Lands’ End Europe and ex Bugatti and Ferrari), Edd Read (Co-Founder & CTO of Graze) Bob Willet (Ex Co CEO & CIO of Bestbuy International, Chairman Anatwine) and John Burns (Commercial Director of Bremont Watches).
Here are some of the insights they provided:
- “If you are building your ecommerce on paid traffic you will be struggling” – @SimonJCalver
- “Build an understanding of tech – get on a coding course, it’s the way forward” – @SimonJCalver
- “Every retailer should be hiring data scientists” – @SimonJCalver
- “People don’t buy what you sell, they buy what you stand for” – @BobWillet
- “You should never change your values, especially when expanding internationally” – @BobWillet
- “Get on the shop floor. Know your customers” – @BobWillet
- “On branding – you are selling a dream for the right price” @AlessandroCarnicella
- “Brand is key. Ask a child to draw a fast car and they’ll colour it red 90% of the time. That’s the power of Ferrari’s brand” @AlessandroCarnicella
More coverage here: http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/retail-recharged-shakes-up-the-retail-innovation-landscape-with-a-truly-interactive-day–some-intriguing-insight-537028331.html